What I'm Watching

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Snakes on a Plane

OMG, this move is soooo snakes on a plane. We were watching it when the damn tree attacked our house, so it might have saved us from injury.

Seriously, this is the best bad movie I think I've ever seen. From the terrible CGI which looked so fake I almost couldn't watch it to the flimsy premise (a literal snake bomb full of monsters hopped up on pheremones)it was terrible.

But funny. A snake latched onto someone's nipple? Or their business? That's cinematic brilliance right there.

My two favorite lines are of course Samuel L. Jackson's (who apparently signed up basd solely on the title):

"Turn this big motherfucker to the left, Troy" and, the insta-classic

"I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!"

I almost wish I saw this in the theater. With just three of us at R's house we made the baby made enough to glare at us. I can't imagine how much crowd participation this must have generated.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home